HURRA!!! PO POLSKU 2 Podręcznik nauczyciela. Nowa Edycja includes:
- methodological notes to the student's textbook to facilitate work in the lessons,
- additional didactic games and activities supporting the development of individual language skills, as well as mastering the vocabulary and grammar rules,
- copying materials,
- additional pronunciation exercises,
- dodatkowe ćwiczenia do pracy z filmami,
- transcriptions of the texts of recordings from the student's textbook,
- key with solutions to exercises included in the student's textbook,
- 4 achievement tests
- online downloadable games and tests in the reprint version,
- a DVD Video with films for the student's handbook, with and without subtitles,
- access to the Teacher's Zone with additional materials.
"Hurrah!!!" is the first series of textbooks for teaching Polish as a foreign language on the market and the only one so far that prepares from scratch for the B1 level certification exam. It was created as part of the EU Lingua 2 project in the Socrates program, based on the "European system of language education" and examination requirements standards. The series is characterized by a communicative approach and the promotion of teaching Polish in Polish.
To this day, the "In Polish" textbooks set trends in Polish glottodidactics, and scientific publications emphasize their innovativeness, coherence, richness of landscape and cultural elements as well as taking into account Polish realities. The textbooks can be used by teachers and students from all cultural backgrounds, not only adults, but also Polish youth.
The series "Hurray !!!" is a complete tool for learning Polish, leading the student from the beginning of the process to the B1 level. Both experienced and novice teachers can use all the elements of the series by determining the level of teachers with a placement test and using the tips, games and teaching suggestions from teacher's manuals. Student textbooks are intended for work during the lesson, and workbooks, thanks to the keys, CDs and texts of recordings, for individual work. The series is complemented by grammar textbooks developed in three language versions.
In the new edition of "Hurray !!!" Movie scenes have been added to each lesson, which, together with exercises developed for them, make learning more attractive. A new graphic design was also designed. The first part has been expanded to include vocabulary lists and revised grammar tables. In the second part, tasks to develop writing skills were added, and in the third part, mediation skills. Additionally, didactic excerpts from literary texts and press articles were prepared.
Teachers' books have been extended, inter alia, for additional boards and language games. Extensive exercise books, in a new version, in full color, are a rich base of exercise material recommended to teachers for use also during classes.
Product description provided based on the publisher's information